Sunday 26 July 2015

My Week in Pictures

I thought that instead of doing a full week I would do a couple of special days.  I had an indoor picnic with my friend which I forgot to take pictures of but then we went on a walk and went home stuff shopping!  I also went to a wedding.  It was really pretty and nice as they had lots of things themselves like the confetti and favours.  It felt really vintage and personal to them.  After the service we went to and indoor fair and went on a couple of rides and then we had an afternoon tea which was so filling but yummy!







This stuff is from Sassoon belle and live love laugh.








 

They had been planning for 6 years which you can clearly see when just looking at the details.  On the table you can see newspaper hearts.  The china we had our afternoon tea on was all collected over years, all vintage. 
Bye for now
x

No comments:

Post a Comment